Scrapilicious

Ohkay. So Sarah had this scrapbook making class at Scrapilicious that I couldn't join, I wanted to, but no time so yeah. And well, I called mummy uring recess to ask her. We were hiding at some place. Then Sarah saw jie. And she was like "Lee Xian, your twin" do obviously I knew it was jie. I meant to come out and tease her, but I almost fell. -.- and that saddistic sister of mine laughed.

Oh and I was telling them about EXO. Them as in my clique/group. And well, cos the lyric is like Careless, careless, shoot anonymous, anonymous, heartless, mindless, no one will cares about me. Or smth like that. So I've Been saying that. Like cos Sarah went to water the plants w the Nata water, I was telling her that she was heartless mindless and no one cared about her. :p JOKE ONLY LA.

Then yeap. There was training! Keke it was fine, I guess. Coach Clara suddenly had a mood swing, so mean to us. But It was like only for 1 sec. Oh, and did I mention that warmups are getting more and more retarded each year? First it was simple warmups when I just joined. Then it was changed to military warmups. Then it was changed to self humiliating warmups. -.- urgh.

And I think I have to buy a new ball soon. There's smth that I wanna say, but I can't tell for fear that just in case people I know read this. O.O I'll tell u when the time comes, Kay? (: then we took mrt home. We had to wait for Blythe cos her mother wasn't picking we up. And she decided to be the good pedestrian and use the traffic light. LOL we were all laughing at her. XD

Asther thinks me and jie look different! Yay! Thanks Asther! ^^

Ohkay yeap it's getting late. I think this should be all. I THINK. Oh no wait, I was asking Nabilah whether namja chinggu meant boyfriend, and she was like yes. Then Blythe was like "why! U got namja chinggu ah?" and because I found it so ridiculous, I was just smiling. And she though I really had a boyfriend. -.- please la. I dun have very high standards, but the boy has to be taller than me. DIE DIE MUST BE TALLER. And he must dance well~ Keke sing is icing on the cake. Keke. Basically like Taemin. :p

O right. On Monday, I reached school at 6:30. :O ikr. Damn early. Usual days I leave house at 6:30. But that day, i reached at 6:30. :p Keke. And I was posting that as a Facebook status, but I ended up posting it on someone's wall. Mianhe! >< and to make matters worse, I DON'T TALK TO THAT GUY.

Oh, and I was sitting in a dark classroom. Cos I wanted to see if I could scare anyone just by sitting there. :p I can't. :p and Alisa's like "why you not scared?" alisa, I'm not scared because I know God will protect me. Yes, Serene might've heard footsteps coming from behind her, even when she's at the back, and it didn't come from the other class. But I know that God will protect me. Because I believe in Him and I trust that He will protect me.

Ohkayyeap, that should be all bah. Kay? Baibai~

xoxo

Hope™

Comments