Okay I give up

Yup. Like the title, I give up on waiting for the damn computer to be unlocked. I'll edit in the photos next time. Anyways, so on Sunday, my uncle treated us to lunch. At a sushi restaurant in Jurong Country Club. I think. IT HAS FREE FLOW OF ICE CREAM. Before meal, I ate like 3, then after that I ate two more. XD Keke it's a miracle I didn't gain weight. :p

Oh, I ordered a sashimi set. OMG I LB SASHIMI ❤💗💜

Haha Ohkay I added emoji. I wonder what it will look like on computer. :p anyways, after eating, we were quite full. So me and my cousins went down to play table tennis. It's my second time playing. The first time I played table tennis was when I was like 8 or smth. So yeah, I ish not good. XP

Then yeah, my cousins are like really good .______. Then after that I went home. Keke. Daddy had to go overseas again.... Oh, I forgot my two cousin's birthdays... I'm a horrible cousin. D: but with 41 cousins, I think that's acceptable rite? XD haha Ohkay. I'm going to my cousin's house to bake cheese cake on sat!!! :DD

Oh right. MY NEPHEW AND NIECE ARE LIKE THE CUTEST THINGS EVER. Ohkay so first I was carrying my nephew. His gravity-defying hair kept getting in my face. :p but he's like Kyungsannie like that. Mood swing de. I hand him back to I think his grandma, he smile smile smile then suddenly cry. -.-

My niece was sleeping. Her brother's younger. Anyways, not too long after she woke up, she cried too. Okg damn scary la. I'm esp freaked out when babies cry..... Ohkay Ohkay yeap, Sunday's just like that. :p

Then went airport to send daddy off lurh. That's all lolx. Kk baiz~

xoxo

Hope™

Comments