Easter Sunday

⏪You came from Heaven to Earth, to show the way. From the Earth to the Cross, my depth to pay. From the Criss to the Grave from the Grave to the Sky. Lord I live your name on high⏩

Dear God,
Thank You for giving me this day, thank You for letting me have a nice day today, to be able to make Chinese Pancakes with my mother Lord. On this day, Jesus rose to heaven. thank You that on this day, a member of my favorite band, SHINee, was born. Thank You for letting SME take him in as a trainee, and eventually made him a member of SHINee. Thank You for the meaningful songs he wrote, thank You for blessing him with the talent for singing and songwriting. Thank You for keeping him and the rest of SHINee happy and healthy, and I pray that they'll always stay happy and healthy Lord, and that they wouldn't regret any choices they've made. Thank You so much Lord.
In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen


Ohkay hi guise! (: so yeah, it's Jjong's 22nd/23rd birthday! :DD

(idk where the pic will be put, since I'm blogging through iPhone, but I'll edit it when I get the computer (: )

Saengil chukka hamnida,
Saengil chukka hamnida,
Saranghae neun Jonghyun Oppa,
Saengil chukka hamnida!

Baksu! Another kpop idol has tuned older! XD happy birthday Jjong! I bet your mentions were flooded with 'happy birthday' tweets xD

Anyways yeah, um. I had this twitter friend, that wished Jjong a happy birthday an hour early. And I think it ws do embarrassing for her, cos she was spazzing and mentioning him and everything :p haizz, I think my parents are scrolling through my things.. Cos I can hear them complaining about me or smth. Aish whatever. Let them read what I say about them. Idc. Let them read the language I use. Idgaf.

Anyways, talking about my parents, my dad blocked the computer again, so yeah. And um, just now, my mum had like some pep talk? Nah, I don't think it was a pep talk. More like some sort of lecture or smth. But she was telling me about me studying, getting the master key, so I can do anything I want when I grow up.

She thinks that I don't know what I want to be yet. But I do. But what I wanna be, they won't believe me. They'll just think I'm mad or something. Ohkay, so I either wanna be an actress, a singer, maybe even a Kpop star. Idk but I like Entertaintment. I like making people happy. That's why I have this blog, that's why no one knows I cry so much. That's why I never cry in front of my friends.

Anyway, as she was talking, I started crying. I dont know why either. But I was trying to make sure that the tears wouldn't drip, so yeah, and like well, idk if she found out I was crying or not. But yeah.

I don't know how to tell them what I wanna be when I grow up. I told my grandpa and he was far from pleased. He doesnt want me to become an actress or anything. He thinks that I won't earn a lot of money. I'll just be popular for a while and then I'm forever unknown. He wants me to get a decent job. Not some unpredictable one.

And my dad, well, he just thinks me loving SHINee is a complete joke. Do yeah. He doesnt take me seriously when it comes to kpop. Like when I tell him I wanted to learn the kpop dances, he just laughed and shrugged it off. To him, my love for SHINee and my live for kpop is just a current obsession. I'll find something else next time and be obsessed with that. That's what he thinks. He forever thinks of me and kpop that way.

But if it wasn't for kpop, I wouldn't have made so many friends. If it wasnt for kpop, I would've never leant how to read the Korean alphabet. If it wasn't for kpop, I would have never know some basic Korean words. If it wasn't for kpop, I wouldnt have been encouraged. Kpop makes me smile. It's there for me and I know it forever will. In a nutshell, if it wasn't for kpop, I wouldn't be who I am today. A girl with.... Well, I dont know how to explain myself, Ohkay? So yeah.

Ohkay, I guess Imma go now. So much for this long emo-ish post. Oh yeah wait, I kindda wanna talk about crying. I know I don't cry in front of my friends. Another reason is because I think it's stupid. I don't think everyone who cries is stupid. I seriously don't. I think it's cute when guys cry, because guys are always trying to be the strong ones, so when a guy cries, it shows that well, he's not afraid to be who he is or smth. Idk my mind's in a mess now. I just don't like it when I cry. I'm completely fine when I have friends that cry so easily. I like cheering people up. Because cheering someone else up is the best way to cheer yourself up (:

Ohkay, I guess Imma go now. Enough with all this :\

xoxo

Hope™

Ps. The song at the top is one of my favorite songs <3 it's called Lord I Live Your Name On High. (: idk if the lyrics are correct, considering i've not sung this song in a really really long time. :\

Comments