DANCE.

Ohkay, so w reference to the previous post, it's the next one that has a lot of pics. :D

So on Saturday, well, it's just like any other normal day. So ballet. I was almost late >< cos I was watching loads of SHINee vids, and I over shot the time >< actually I knew I over shot. I just didn't care. :B SHINee HAS THE MOST PRIORITY OHKAY.

Then well, I had to walk damn quickly there, cos it looked like it was gonna rain :\ when I was reaching, there was a slight drizzle that kept getting heavier. And so I was freaking out. Cos this has happened before. You see it as a light drizzle, but in a matter of seconds, it becomes a downpour. Got drenched once because of this. Detail? Look for my old blog posts. Shld be somewhere in Nov or Dec last yr.

Anyways, so I got there safe and sound (: and I got praised by miss Wah! ^^ Keke cos she was saying that everyone was copying Andrea except me, Celeste and Gerri :D

And then because of what we did during ballet, now my butt muscles ache like mad :\ ikr. A weird place for ur muscles to ache. :p

Then my mum came to pick me up, cos she wanted to pay my ballet fees. As also sign me up for KPOP dance class!! ^^ it's oso on sat, 12 to 1:30. (:

And apparently, I'm the only one that has signed up -_______- but eh, the guy says there should be more soon, but if there isn't enough, the class will be postponed. ANNIYO! This cannot happen! Omg! U seriously want that class to start alr! It sounds damn cool! XD

Well, then yeah, picked daddy up from airport and ha fried carrot cake for dinner. :p oh, and those coffee and toast sets. :p Keke. Kor ate up all the bread (-.-) and I hate the eggs while mummy drank the coffee. :p well, me and Kor actually shared a tea la :D BUT I DOWANNA SHARE TEA. I LOVE TEA OMG. <3 TTVM!!!!! :D

Ohkay yeap. I guess that's all then? Oh no wait, we went to Parkway to fix kor's specs. And turns out, my optician was posted to a diff location. In orchard. -.- really? Urgh. So yeah. I wanted to get my eyes checked, cos I'VE BEEN WEARING THE SAME SPECS FOR ONE AND A HALF YEARSSS!!!! :D

Hey, it's an accomplishment Ohkay! I used to change my glasses every 6 months. :p and then I oso wanted to see if I can make contacts. XD haha Ohkay, it's getting late. I think I should go now kays? Baibai! (:

xoxo

Hope™

Comments