미안해. 정말 미안해.
>< 아!!!!!!! 미안하다! 난어마somehow did smth to the com and now it can't access Internet. Real smart mummy -.- anyways, this is from iPhone, obviously, and i'm really sorry about not updating! I meant to update today, but well, Internet... -.-
It's getting increasingly difficult to cram all the info in my brain, and the next post I wanna post has a lot of pics. ><
That's why I haven't updated. URGH. 어머나!!! ㅠㅠ yeap, loads of Korean x)
Anyways, I'll do my best Ohkay? I'll see if I can get hold of my brother's com tmr (:
Ohkay, guess I have to go now. Have a nice day, neh? (:
사랑해요,
Hope™
It's getting increasingly difficult to cram all the info in my brain, and the next post I wanna post has a lot of pics. ><
That's why I haven't updated. URGH. 어머나!!! ㅠㅠ yeap, loads of Korean x)
Anyways, I'll do my best Ohkay? I'll see if I can get hold of my brother's com tmr (:
Ohkay, guess I have to go now. Have a nice day, neh? (:
사랑해요,
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment