A Random Thought

Hey! I just thought of something! :D 


SHINee's colour = Pearl Aqua (which is close to blue)
SNSD's colour = Pastel Rose (which is close to red)
f(x)'s colour = Pearl Periwinkle (which is like purple)
Note: the colours are just some colours that are hopefully close to the actual colours....

Blue + Red = Purple
So,
SHINee + SNSD = f(x)!
F(x) IS THE CHILD OF SHINee AND SNSD!!!! Lol WHAT AM I THINKING?! Lolx. My mind is like POOF. Maybe because I spent idk how long reading NATASHA'S blog. Cos I'm now at my grandparent's house and their com doesn't have Chrome, so I had to manually type it in. But I stupidly forgot to add '.blogspot.com' so it went to google. And apparently, one of NATASHA'S blog post was called 'connectinginmyneverland' so I started reading from there. And now my eyes are all wonky.

To Natasha: why am I always typing your name in caps? Oh well, if you have no objection, I shall continue with it then! (:


Ohkay. I think the brainless idiot me is gone now! Hahaha. Had dinner not too long ago, with my grandparents! (: and my mum was trying to make me eat some veges... I'm like some young child like that. And the irony is that when I was young, I LOVED ALL SORTS OF VEGES! Now I hate them ttvm. But I love cucumbers, lettuce and cabbage! Haha let's go take a cucumber and chase Jessica with it! :P

Anyways, I had I feed my grandma to ensure she was eating. Cos she has dementia. And like... She keeps refusing to let me feed her. Cos in her mind, I'm only 6/7 and she knows she's older than me, and it's only normal or the adults to feed the young children...

Although my grandma may be the main cause of our headaches, we still live her very much. Why? Cos she's our grandma/mother. And she's helped is a lot. Sure, she's always causing more trouble everyday, we'll love her still, because she's done so much for us.

ohkay. above was typed when i was still at my grandparent's house. now i'm home. and i'm COMPLAINING. OMG. MY DAD IS LIKE URGH..... he keeps having like moodswings like that! even worse than pms... -.-

 he can be like: (soft and gentle)"do you want a spoon?"
                 Me: Anything.
                Him: (suddenly furious) OI! YOU DONT ALWAYS LIKE THAT CAN? BE SURE OF YOUR ANSWER LEY! DONT SAY ANYTHING OR I DONT KNOW. YOU KNOW HOW IRRITATING IT IS?

WTF. HELLO?! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?! and when getting outta the car, i was packing my stuff, and he doesnt even give me a minute, and he's like ❝YOU SO SLOW FOR WHAT? SLOWPOKE AH?❞ WL. I NEED TO PACK THINGS RIGHT?! I DONT HAVE SUPER HUMAN SPEED OHKAY! i may have the super human ability to talk like siao and not get tired, BUT I FREAKING DONT HAVE SUPER HUMAN SPEED. --' damn irritating...

OH YAY! BACK TO THE SIAO SIAO ME LIAO! lolx. not exactly, but i just thought of something that i thought of just now. get it? :P

When my dad renovates my room, 
I'm gonna have a freaking colourful room. 
One wall shall be Pearl Aqua, 
Another wall shall be Pastel Rose, 
the other shall be Pearl Periwinkle, 
And the last one shall have a rainbow on it! 
I just love colours! Don't you? 

Anyways, I love this paragraph cos it's 

COLOURFUL!


wahaha! i love my above paragraph! so colourful ❤ oh, and my three most favourite colours are purple, pink and blue!! and since they're somewhat close to the official colours of my three most favourite kpop bands, I SHALL CHOOSE THOSE COLOURS AS MY FAVOURITE COLOUR!!! hahahhaha. but seriously, i wont mind if my room was painted like that. xD too bad my room's a study room... --' 


A Rainbow! To cheer everyone up! (:

hm... kay.. i guess that's about it? baizz!!

xoxo

Hope™

Ps. I'm really sorry, i feel so guilty :\ yes, i copied this from my other blog. cos i'm really busy. and the reason why i wrote on my other blog first is cos when i update, i choose the blog that's on top. like

BLOG A
BLOG B

so i'll choose Blog A first. and stuff. the blog on top is the last one you updated. 

Comments