phew
Ohkay, i'm skipping the dang prayers again! (: haha kk, i'm not that happy. I'm like a mile from being happy. If u could see me now, my face would be as black as charcoal. Damn irritated.
Anywayz, I was actually kindda forced to go today, cos my mum was saying that my grandma wants everyone to be there to respect my grandpa. LOOK MUM, like how my brother debated, I RESPECT HIM. BUT I DON'T SEE THE NEED TO RESPECT HIM TO THE EXTENT THAT I DON'T LIKE FOLLOW MY BELIEFS OHKAY! I think I said this alr.....
ohkay, so now, i'm w my bro, cos he oso skipping, and like we're behind the block. Now I know why I always see him come out from here after prayers. :P he just went to throw his drink.
Urgh, now I get a mini heart attack whenever I see shadows coming from behind. Cos I scared is someone from our family dhen will call us to go that stupid prayer thing. -.- esp my 4th aunt and mum.....
Ohkay, i'm officially freaked out. Cos when i'm skipping prayers with my bro, I can always say i'm following him. But now that he says he's walking around, i'm really scared that someone will find me........ 0_0 wah seh! Mini heart attack again! Saw a shadow from behind! 0_0 heng it's just some resident.... i'm thinking that no one will actually come leh, since everyone is at the prayers thing there. Argh! Kor! Faster come back Ley! I dowana- oh, he's back (:
Heheh. Heng... he's also just using his phone like me luh. Except i'm sitting down. I cannot stand standing up for such a long time kay! Haha. Cannot STAND STANDING. Kekekkee.
Oh, just now I had iced green tea, as in literally iced. Cos it was in the fridge too long, I think. Haha and I was like stabbing the ice w my straw, cos I was annoyed that I was being forced to go to the prayer. Having frozen drinks are good! They help relieve your anger and while you do that, it melts faster and you can drink it. Lolx.
Ohkay, I think imma sign off now. Urgh, if only I brought my earphones down, dhen I can listen to music and not have to keep hearing them chant those damn things.... I was there ytd, REEDEECYOOLOURS! Ohkay, sry, decided to extend the word. It means ridiculous.... (:
Damn it! My brother is not here again! Tsk. Shall go search for him. Bai! <3
xoxo
Hope™
Anywayz, I was actually kindda forced to go today, cos my mum was saying that my grandma wants everyone to be there to respect my grandpa. LOOK MUM, like how my brother debated, I RESPECT HIM. BUT I DON'T SEE THE NEED TO RESPECT HIM TO THE EXTENT THAT I DON'T LIKE FOLLOW MY BELIEFS OHKAY! I think I said this alr.....
ohkay, so now, i'm w my bro, cos he oso skipping, and like we're behind the block. Now I know why I always see him come out from here after prayers. :P he just went to throw his drink.
Urgh, now I get a mini heart attack whenever I see shadows coming from behind. Cos I scared is someone from our family dhen will call us to go that stupid prayer thing. -.- esp my 4th aunt and mum.....
Ohkay, i'm officially freaked out. Cos when i'm skipping prayers with my bro, I can always say i'm following him. But now that he says he's walking around, i'm really scared that someone will find me........ 0_0 wah seh! Mini heart attack again! Saw a shadow from behind! 0_0 heng it's just some resident.... i'm thinking that no one will actually come leh, since everyone is at the prayers thing there. Argh! Kor! Faster come back Ley! I dowana- oh, he's back (:
Heheh. Heng... he's also just using his phone like me luh. Except i'm sitting down. I cannot stand standing up for such a long time kay! Haha. Cannot STAND STANDING. Kekekkee.
Oh, just now I had iced green tea, as in literally iced. Cos it was in the fridge too long, I think. Haha and I was like stabbing the ice w my straw, cos I was annoyed that I was being forced to go to the prayer. Having frozen drinks are good! They help relieve your anger and while you do that, it melts faster and you can drink it. Lolx.
Ohkay, I think imma sign off now. Urgh, if only I brought my earphones down, dhen I can listen to music and not have to keep hearing them chant those damn things.... I was there ytd, REEDEECYOOLOURS! Ohkay, sry, decided to extend the word. It means ridiculous.... (:
Damn it! My brother is not here again! Tsk. Shall go search for him. Bai! <3
xoxo
Hope™
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
Comments
Post a Comment