dreamception
Hey! I had many dreams today, and I just woke up. (: and I had a few dreams in a dream. LOLX. But I cant remeber those. :\ one I rmb really clearly is the one that I just woke up from. It's 2:19 now. And I woke up so late cos I was trying to continue the dream. AND IT WORKED! Haha. Ohkay, nearing the end, I was semi concious.
So it's a dream of me just moving into a really big house with many many LITERALLY MANY siblings and my dad. My mum had died in an aeroplane crash when I was five (i'm the youngest). Here's how it happened:
My whole family was on the plane, receiving many stares from passengers. And suddenly, the pilot said that there was smth wrong with the turbo thingies, and told those sitting by the window seats (us) to duck down. We alll did, but my mum ducked down a little too slow, and she got hit by it.
Also, in that new house, we have a very unique way of discipline. When we come down for meals, those wearing blue (I think) belts (it's given,) are because they were early, so my dad gave it to them. Those wearing yellow belts, late. Pink is the most ridiculous one, but it is having intergrity that they're addicted to their handphones. LOL. Well, I guess w so many children, you'd need that kind of system. :P and I got yellow, cos when I had that part of the dream, I had alr woken up to check the time. X)
Oh, and I tot today was sun. -.- idk why leh! Somehow I just have a feeling it's sun. oh well, nehmind. Sorry for no pics. As you can see it's from my phone. Oh wait! Maybe I could add a SHINee pic :D
xoxo
Hope™
Ps. In the dream, I DIDN'T HAVE A NAME! :O or rather, somehow, my name was never called. LOL
So it's a dream of me just moving into a really big house with many many LITERALLY MANY siblings and my dad. My mum had died in an aeroplane crash when I was five (i'm the youngest). Here's how it happened:
My whole family was on the plane, receiving many stares from passengers. And suddenly, the pilot said that there was smth wrong with the turbo thingies, and told those sitting by the window seats (us) to duck down. We alll did, but my mum ducked down a little too slow, and she got hit by it.
Also, in that new house, we have a very unique way of discipline. When we come down for meals, those wearing blue (I think) belts (it's given,) are because they were early, so my dad gave it to them. Those wearing yellow belts, late. Pink is the most ridiculous one, but it is having intergrity that they're addicted to their handphones. LOL. Well, I guess w so many children, you'd need that kind of system. :P and I got yellow, cos when I had that part of the dream, I had alr woken up to check the time. X)
Oh, and I tot today was sun. -.- idk why leh! Somehow I just have a feeling it's sun. oh well, nehmind. Sorry for no pics. As you can see it's from my phone. Oh wait! Maybe I could add a SHINee pic :D
xoxo
Hope™
Ps. In the dream, I DIDN'T HAVE A NAME! :O or rather, somehow, my name was never called. LOL
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments
Post a Comment