are you really that dumb?
Ohkay, you say that I keep listening/watching the songs and dance covers. But DO YOU EVER FUCKING REALISE THAT I ONLY DO IT WHEN YOU'RE FUCKING SITTING AT THE TV?! why? I'm trying to get you to fuck off! Pick up the hint retard!
Why do I want you to fuck off? COS I FUCKING WANT MY PERSONAL SPACE. It's bad enough that the computer monitor is a tv and now u wanna fucking watch me browse through all my stuff?!
Everytime. AND I MEAN EVERY FUCKING TIME. Smth that isn't good to you pops up, u immediately think i'm mixing with the bad company or whatever fuck. BUT HAVE YOU EVER FUCKING REALISED THAT WHEN THE PERSON IS ANGRY THEY SCOLD VULGARITIES?! Haven't? Well, i'm fucking pissed now and i'm scolding vulgarities. when our flight was cancelled last year, you were scolding vulgarities to that lady behind the counter.
I get it that you just don't want me to always be scolding vulgarities and whatever crap. BUT WHEN YOU FUCKING PUSH ME TO MY LIMTS, HOW THE FUCK TO YOU EXPECT ME TO NOT SCOLD ANY FUCKING VULGARITIES?!
oh, and you say i'm not learning by watching videos of people dance. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES BASTARD! I AM. I may not be learning what you want me to, like suckish math or whatever shit, but I AM FUCKING LEARNING. I am learning the dance. Ohkay? I dun give a damn anymore....
You want me to be some mathematician or whatever crap eh? Lemme tell you smth. IF YOU FUCKING CONTINUE THIS, THE MOMENT I WORK, HAVE MY OWN MONEY AND AM ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE DAMNNED HOUSE, I WILL. AND I WONT EVER VISIT. Don't believe in my dreams huh? So when I become famous, I SHALL FUCKING TELL THE WORLD THAT MY DAD DIED WHEN I WAS A YOUNG CHILD.
The more you drag me away from my dreams and what I like, the more you'll be forgotten by your younger generation. I get it that you want me to study and do well and whatever crap. But look, those who failed subjects, they turned out successful too! School and knowledge is not everything. what's important is the ability to make friends, respect, wisdom.
Well, they say that children will take after their parents. BUT I DON'T FUCKING WANNA TAKE AFTER YOU. You just yell at me and everything. WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?! A STRESS DOLL?! If I were ever a parent, i'd let them chase after their dreams, let them do whatever they want. But if they did badly in their exams, many punishments would come.
So i'm giving them the freedom and everything. But they have to prove it to me that they deserve it. If the don't, they don't get it. But you, oh man, YOU DON'T GIVE ME ANY. I get it that you let me do what I want at home. But sitting behind me while I surf the web? This is exactly like stalking. I understand that you don't want me to mix with bad company or any other things, like view wrong websites. BUT HAVE YOU REALISED I'M FUCKING THIRTEEN?! I AM VERY SURE THAT I CAN TELL RIGHT FROM WRONG BY NOW.
You always think you know the best of me. But guess what? YOU FUCKING DON'T.
What you think you know about me: EVERY FUCKING THING.
What you really know about me: i'm your daughter who's fucking addicted to everything and does fucking terribly in exams.
SEE THE HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE?! Do you know about my dreams? I guess not. Do you know alot about my friends? I guess not. Do you care about my feelings? I guess not.
Ohkay, now on to the next topic. You think that scolding me addicted and whatever is fun? Do you have any idea that you're hurting my feelings?! I'm not addicted at all. I don't like to be called addicted. If you don't get me, just say so, stop caring so much about your pride and what not. Kay? SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME HAVE MY OWN LIFE. I DON'T WANNA AND WILL NOT BE FOREVER IN YOUR LIES AND DAMNNED CAGE. GET OFF MY BACK. NOW.
You say I should be more responsible, like an adult, but you're treating me like a child! Ordering me around! And, oh, I get it, when you were my age... whatever fuck. HAVE YOU EVER FUCKING REALISED THAT WE'RE IN A DIFFERENT ERA? THERE'S NO WAY I CAN BE THE SAME AS YOU, NO MATTER HOW GENETICALLY SIMILAR WE ARE. EVEN IDENTICAL TWINS AREN'T THE SAME.
FUCK.OFF
A pissed person,
Hope™
(ps, yes, from my phone)
Why do I want you to fuck off? COS I FUCKING WANT MY PERSONAL SPACE. It's bad enough that the computer monitor is a tv and now u wanna fucking watch me browse through all my stuff?!
Everytime. AND I MEAN EVERY FUCKING TIME. Smth that isn't good to you pops up, u immediately think i'm mixing with the bad company or whatever fuck. BUT HAVE YOU EVER FUCKING REALISED THAT WHEN THE PERSON IS ANGRY THEY SCOLD VULGARITIES?! Haven't? Well, i'm fucking pissed now and i'm scolding vulgarities. when our flight was cancelled last year, you were scolding vulgarities to that lady behind the counter.
I get it that you just don't want me to always be scolding vulgarities and whatever crap. BUT WHEN YOU FUCKING PUSH ME TO MY LIMTS, HOW THE FUCK TO YOU EXPECT ME TO NOT SCOLD ANY FUCKING VULGARITIES?!
oh, and you say i'm not learning by watching videos of people dance. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES BASTARD! I AM. I may not be learning what you want me to, like suckish math or whatever shit, but I AM FUCKING LEARNING. I am learning the dance. Ohkay? I dun give a damn anymore....
You want me to be some mathematician or whatever crap eh? Lemme tell you smth. IF YOU FUCKING CONTINUE THIS, THE MOMENT I WORK, HAVE MY OWN MONEY AND AM ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE DAMNNED HOUSE, I WILL. AND I WONT EVER VISIT. Don't believe in my dreams huh? So when I become famous, I SHALL FUCKING TELL THE WORLD THAT MY DAD DIED WHEN I WAS A YOUNG CHILD.
The more you drag me away from my dreams and what I like, the more you'll be forgotten by your younger generation. I get it that you want me to study and do well and whatever crap. But look, those who failed subjects, they turned out successful too! School and knowledge is not everything. what's important is the ability to make friends, respect, wisdom.
Well, they say that children will take after their parents. BUT I DON'T FUCKING WANNA TAKE AFTER YOU. You just yell at me and everything. WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?! A STRESS DOLL?! If I were ever a parent, i'd let them chase after their dreams, let them do whatever they want. But if they did badly in their exams, many punishments would come.
So i'm giving them the freedom and everything. But they have to prove it to me that they deserve it. If the don't, they don't get it. But you, oh man, YOU DON'T GIVE ME ANY. I get it that you let me do what I want at home. But sitting behind me while I surf the web? This is exactly like stalking. I understand that you don't want me to mix with bad company or any other things, like view wrong websites. BUT HAVE YOU REALISED I'M FUCKING THIRTEEN?! I AM VERY SURE THAT I CAN TELL RIGHT FROM WRONG BY NOW.
You always think you know the best of me. But guess what? YOU FUCKING DON'T.
What you think you know about me: EVERY FUCKING THING.
What you really know about me: i'm your daughter who's fucking addicted to everything and does fucking terribly in exams.
SEE THE HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE?! Do you know about my dreams? I guess not. Do you know alot about my friends? I guess not. Do you care about my feelings? I guess not.
Ohkay, now on to the next topic. You think that scolding me addicted and whatever is fun? Do you have any idea that you're hurting my feelings?! I'm not addicted at all. I don't like to be called addicted. If you don't get me, just say so, stop caring so much about your pride and what not. Kay? SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME HAVE MY OWN LIFE. I DON'T WANNA AND WILL NOT BE FOREVER IN YOUR LIES AND DAMNNED CAGE. GET OFF MY BACK. NOW.
You say I should be more responsible, like an adult, but you're treating me like a child! Ordering me around! And, oh, I get it, when you were my age... whatever fuck. HAVE YOU EVER FUCKING REALISED THAT WE'RE IN A DIFFERENT ERA? THERE'S NO WAY I CAN BE THE SAME AS YOU, NO MATTER HOW GENETICALLY SIMILAR WE ARE. EVEN IDENTICAL TWINS AREN'T THE SAME.
FUCK.OFF
A pissed person,
Hope™
(ps, yes, from my phone)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
Comments
Post a Comment