Scared ttc....
WTS. I WATCHED INCREDIBLE TALES NOT TOO LONG AGO AND I'M STILL FREAKED OUT!!! WALAO! PAINTING CAN MOVE DE?! ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME SCARED?!?!?! NOW I'M SCARED OF ALL PAINTINGS EXCEPT MY OWN..... O-O
ohkayohkay srysry. i kindda like to watch horror shows, but after that, i start to get paranoid. so i try to refrain meself from watching em. but it's Halloween soon, so i tot maybe watch the Halloween special of Incredible Tales. shui zhi dao will scare me like shit like that....
grr,,, i'm still freaked out from just now..... O_O haiz. tmr shall watch SHINee Yunhanam!!!! ^_^ my current favourite show! no la, jkjk, my favourite show will and forever and always be iCarly and Legend Of The Seeker ❤
wah... still quite scared leyy... tonight how to sleep siah?! well, i should go, spam twitter. :P
xoxo
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment